Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combobox width not showing full data

Hi all,
I have completed a project with the help of this NG which is running
fine but having a small problem.
I have a combobox on a userform.
This box shows texts strings collected from the sheets.
This text is not shown in full. I have tried to increase the box width
but then texts are shown in part only. rest of the width of box
dropdown is blank. Even I can see the half cherecter indicating there
is text but is not shown full.

There must be a setting for this and I am surly overlooking the same.

Pl help.

Regards,
Madiya