Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1330_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1330_] is offline

Default Combobox width not showing full data

What did you mean when you said "I have tried to increase the box width"?
How (by what means) did you increase it?

Rick

"Madiya" wrote in message
Hi all,
I have completed a project with the help of this NG which is running
fine but having a small problem.
I have a combobox on a userform.
This box shows texts strings collected from the sheets.
This text is not shown in full. I have tried to increase the box width
but then texts are shown in part only. rest of the width of box
dropdown is blank. Even I can see the half cherecter indicating there
is text but is not shown full.

There must be a setting for this and I am surly overlooking the same.

Pl help.

Regards,
Madiya