Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default retreive Access via ADO

Thanks for helping,

I just found that ADO returns recordconut -1 and found solution.
Thanks again,

"Tim Williams" wrote:

Showing the problem code (relevant parts) would help you get a response.

Tim

"Souris" wrote in message
I just migrate VBA code from Access to Excel.

There are some code using DAO in Access application.

I convert it to ADO,since I need retreive data from Access.

I just realized that I am unable to access ADO.fields outside the function
which works for DAO.

Are there any work around for this?
Is it possible to access ADO fields by name outside the function?
Is it possible to retrieve data from Access using DAO?

Your information is great appreciated,