Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default External query - No columns

I know you mentioned you did not see how this query might be different
than others. Did you look at the SQL statement for each?
They are in the same database? so it is not an ODBC issue.
Is the database remote or local?
Do you have the most recent Jet updates available for your version of
Access?

I have had the same issue at times and never completely resolved this.
I am curious too.
Hope someone responds
Scott

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:19:56 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to import an Access query via External Query. I see the
query name but when i click on the + (plus) sign it does not show any
columns. I can see another querys columns and cannot see the
difference between this query and the one that does not work.
I changed the query to create a table and this table i can import.
I am using Access & Excel 2000.
Thanx
Evert