Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Validation starts change event

Hi - I currently have a change event for a column (D) with rows less than
500. I also use a data validation in that column for the end user to select
form a drop down list. Depending on their choice, more rows are inserted
below the drop down. I would like the end user to be able to manually add to
column D if they desire without the hcnage event starting.

Is there any way to restrict a change event to only occur when a choice is
selected from a data validation drop down list?
--
Thanks - K