Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default command in filter, then save as individual workbook and print out

Hi All,

I have a requirment for below

1) auto split file with setting filter by dept and by approv with sub
total; need to save as individual workbook
2) auto split file with setting filter for user with sut total and
need to save as indiviudal workbook
3) all individual file auto print out with landscape
4) send email with attach file for individual file to user and need to
cc to my intranet staff and bcc to my team head
5) print out the master file with sub total by approv too

orginal excel file look like:

Dept Approv User email address other data other data other data
Account A Ken x x x
Account A Man
x x x
Account B Lilly
x x x
Account B Lilly
x x x
IT A Dave
x x x

e.g. Approv A should be 2 individual file, look like:

file 1:

Dept Approv User email address other data other data other data
Account A Ken
x x x
Account A Man
x x x

file 2:

Dept Approv User email address other data other data other data
IT A Dave
x x x

Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Any one can help me..... please
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hii Ron,

Thanks your help on create autofilter and split unquie record macro,
but I still have problem on how to:

3) all individual file auto print out with landscape
4) send email with attach file for individual file to user and need
cc to my intranet staff and bcc to my team head
5) print out the master file with sub total by approv too

Please give me sugguestion. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe this new example on my site is better for you as a start
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/row2.htm

But maybe you not want a body mail ?