Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mns mns is offline

Default Printing last entered values

Hi there,
I have a table with customer information, product name, product model and a
date. Also using another worksheet to paste the vales on it, because I
arranged the 2nd sheet with the size of the labels i am using to help me with
the exact printing style. When I paste the date on sheet2 it looks like

Jhon Smith
Power Supply PwS02
01.02.2008

but in Sheet1 its a row as you can guess.
Is there a way to automatically past the values to sheet two? Then I can do
the printing

or another creative way might be;
Check if there is more then 1 enerty run n instances to paste the 1st enrery
to sheet2 then after the print command paste the second entery so on

I know this might sound hard or complex but it will help a lot

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

(saved from a previous post)

You may find that using excel for your data and MSWord for your
invoice/labels/letters looks prettier.

You may want to read some tips for mailmerge.
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
Rado.

And just in case you have text that needs to be formatted (percentages, for
example):

Debra Dalgleish posted this:

There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you:

Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Word
http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/as...164951033.aspx

And if you prefer the old Mail Merge helper, Word MVP Suzanne Barnhill
has instructions he

http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/C...ngWord2002.htm

about half way down the page.

I often cheat instead of racking my brain.

I'll insert another column (probably hidden!) and use:
=text(a2,"00000")
(or whatever format I want)
and use that field in the mailmerge.

(Cheating doesn't bother me anymore <vbg.)

--

Dave Peterson