Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default WorksheetFunction.Match applied on an Array

Try Visual Basic Help and look for
List of Worksheet Functions Available to Visual Basic

or you can make the object browser enumerate the WorksheetFunction

regards
Charles
Outlines for my Sessions at the Australia Excel Users Group
http://www.decisionmodels.com/OZEUC.htm

"Werner Rohrmoser" wrote in message
Thanks to all,

On Error... is the solution.

Another question, where can I find functions like Application.Match?
When I look into the object browser / application I can' find it.

Regards
Werner

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Charles,

I've found the list.
But what is the difference between Application.Match and
Application.WorksheetFunction.Match?
Or is it for downward compability, "WorksheetFunction" was introduced
some relaeses ago, I guess.

There are contrary statements about speed in this thread, does that
mean it depends on
the situation?

Regards
Werner
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Werner,

I dont know why worksheetfunction was introduced: AFAIK Microsoft have never
said why.

Speed: worksheetfunction has been somewhat faster in all the tests I have
done, but of course I have not tested every possible scenario.