Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sg sg is offline

Default Code for Error handling using F5 from debug mode

Hi,

When I run a macro, it stops with a run-time error 1004, I click on debug,
the VB screen opens and from it if I click F5 the macro continues to run and
performs what was expected. How do I include this click on debug and click on
F5 into the code so that the macro does not stop but finishes with the
expected results.

Thanks.

SG