Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default cell update includes original text

I need update one cell which includes original text and new text.

For example, sheet1 and cell A1 has text " Here we are"
I need add new text " Yes, this is my place" to make Cell A1 contains
"Here we are Yes, this is my place"

Any code example to do this?

Your information is great appreciated,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Aircode:

Sub AppendStringToCellA1
OriginalText = Sheet1.range("A1").value
NewText = OriginalText & " Yes, this is my place"
Sheet1.range("A1").value = NewText
end sub