Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Update excel

I would like to place on my Web page, a chart excel of a trend voltage as a
function of time.
Data is captured through serial port and written into a text file that is
always open and closed.
Now take the data, copy paste, put them on the column of the excel file and
create Graph .

can make this, in automatic mode , in order to have always updated graph
excel in web page?

thanks in advance for your help?

JJ