-   -   Protecting worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/405175-protecting-worksheet.html)

John in Wembley

Protecting worksheet

Hi team

WS.Protect UserInterfaceOnly:=True, AllowFormattingCells:=False

still allows a user to cut and paste inside unprotected cells.
I wish to stop this as they cut the borders and fill colour as well.
Can this be protected?

Thanks
john

Dave Peterson

Protecting worksheet

Maybe you can try Jan Karel Pieterse' CatchPaste technique:
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/CatchPaste.asp

--

Dave Peterson