Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default LookUp?

I have a spreadsheet with codes, number codes not programming, that need to
be pulled to a summary table. I was wondering if there was a way of pulling
these codes automatically without including duplicates. I would prefer if
this could be done through formulas instead of writing a macro €“ but either
solution will work. For example if one page has the codes of 02, 02, 04, 05,
05, 08, 10, 10. The summary table will automatically show 02, 04, 05, 08, 10.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you. That wasn't how I pictured this solution, but I can make this
work - and it is a fairly easy fix.

"Nigel" wrote:

Use advanced filters, select the list range (include a header), choose the
Copy to another Location (must be on same sheet) and check the Unique
Records only.

Nigel