Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default IS there a way???

I am trying to create a page that would generate a report using my existing
data, however when I try to do it in excel I cannot figure out how to make
the program recreate multible pages(reports) for my data. My report is only
able to show 15 rows of data with all the page formatting and the header
added. Once I get this working properly I will end up with about 200 plus
rows of data. So my question is, would it be eaiser to create the report page
in Word and then have it figure out how many pages(reports) would need to be
created or should I keep it in excel? Also if I keep it in excel how can I
accomplish this??