Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Displaying published htm file from remote share

Using Excel 2003. I created a chart off of a pivot table and have saved it
as a web page and
published to a remote share.

When I save it locally, it works fine and is interactive,etc..

When I save it remotely and open the htm file in a web browser, it opens
the charting area but the data is not present. Gives error below in the
pivot table that appears.

The query could not be processed:
o Error opening data file
"file://\\remoteserver01\hassan\numbers_files\Numbers_Jan2 4_12558_cachedata001.xml".

Any idea how to fix it ? I want others to access it remotely.

Is there something in the htm file that I need to edit to make it point to
the right xml file. I dont think its permissions and I can edit the file,add
files,etc..

Thanks