Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Icy Icy is offline

Default Print user form and add menu bar to the form

Hello, could anyone please help, I created a User form in the excel, is there
a command line, so the user and click on it and print the form. Also, I want
to add a menu bar to the form, is there any way this could be accomplished?
appreciated for any assistances.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,

On your first question, the printform method of the userform object may be
your answer. Text from the vba help menu below. On the later, I don't
know. Perhaps there are 3rd party "menu bar" objects available as
shareware.

PrintForm Method
Sends a bit-by-bit image of a UserForm object to the printer.

Syntax

object.PrintForm

The object placeholder represents an object expression that evaluates to an
object in the Applies To list. If object is omitted, the UserForm with the
focus is assumed to be object.

Remarks

PrintForm prints all visible objects and bitmaps of the UserForm object.
PrintForm also prints graphics added to a UserForm object.

The printer used by PrintForm is determined by the operating system's
Control Panel settings.

"Icy" wrote in message
Hello, could anyone please help, I created a User form in the excel, is
there
a command line, so the user and click on it and print the form. Also, I
want
to add a menu bar to the form, is there any way this could be
accomplished?
appreciated for any assistances.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Icy Icy is offline

Thank you for your reply, I named both frame and the userform the same name,
no wonder .printform did not come up. Thanks!