Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lwm lwm is offline

Default Teaching Excel

This may be an out of place question so I appologize. But the best book for
teaching beggining VBA that I know of is Excel 2000 in 21 Days. It is no
longer available in book form It does a great d]job of actually building
prgramgs not just deicussing sub routines. Are there any suggetions for a
current book that does the same thing.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try Excel 2003 Power Programming by john Walkenback, I used this one
and find it very useful, it includes a CD with sample codes. Eesy to
understand for a newbie like me in vba programming.

On Jan 25, 12:40*pm, lwm wrote:
This may be an out of place question so I appologize. *But the best book for
teaching beggining VBA that I know of is Excel 2000 in 21 Days. *It is no
longer available in book form *It does a great d]job of actually building
prgramgs not just deicussing sub routines. *Are there any suggetions for a
current book that does the same thing.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lwm lwm is offline

Yes I have both his 2000 and his 2003 books his bible, and his Formulas. No
disrespect to John but I am looking for a book that actually builds programs
as it teaches. This was the strength of 21 days.