Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Form not found

I am afraid not. I now get an error "object not found". It seems I get this
when I add a page to the multipage layout.

Anymore ideas?

"Smallweed" wrote:

Just a thought but are you sure you've got the name of the userform right -
i.e. you haven't muddled it up with the multipage control when naming in the
Properties window.

"Albert" wrote:

Hi Guys,

I am creating a multipage userform in excel, but everytime I add fields etc
to the pages and try and load the form from a macro button in Excel I get a
error "can't find userform" or something like that?

How do I get the form to load after alterations?

Thanks
Albert