Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XML Mapping - Update Schema

Hi, I'm building a report generator based on XML Mapping using VSTO 2005 SE
and Excel 2007.
I was able do make a addin and add a new xml mapping to a workbook through
code.

I want to know if is to possible to update an xml schema of an existent xml
mapping, either promatically or either manually. of course, I want to
preserve the existent field mapping in the workbook.