Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Right Click menu doesn't appear in Page Break View

I remember discussing this a while back in this forum. I have built a right
click menu which works fine when I am in Normal View. What can I do to
enusure that my menu works during the Page Break View? Currently it does not
load while in this view. Here is part of the code I use. Does it revolve
around making this more dynamic?

Set ctrl = Application.CommandBars("Cell").Controls.Add _
(Type:=msoControlPopup, Befo=5)
ctrl.Caption = "Other Utilites..."
ctrl.BeginGroup = True

Thanks