Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Building a COM add-in...

Hi guys..
I'm gonna build a COM add-in for Excel 2003...
I downloaded an example from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/230689/
but I need some explanation about COM technology...
I usually developed things in the Unix-like environmental, so I'm
little bit nervous about the COM thing...
Can you give me some references? Books or web sites or whatever.....
Thanks for your help in advance.