Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform Programming

I Have a Userform that i would like to do a few things.

1) Use a Combo Box to select a State. - I have that

2) Based on that selection display a list box w/ the counties in that state
from a worksheet i have compiled.

3) From there i need it to display a number of days i.e. 90 days based on a
criteria i set.

I Dont know how to "call" information from another workbook to a userform
control like a list box. or how to narrow the county selection based on the
State. Any help would be appreciated

4) CommandButton_click () Find and replace with selected information in
active sheet. - I think I can do that to.