Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet Change from Add-In

I have the below code behind "Sheet1". I have an add-in that loads whenever
this particular workbook opens and I always try to keep my code within the
..xla add-in file.

Because one of my needs for this workbook is to take action if the values
change in A:2 or B:2, I have the code below in the "Sheet1" Worksheet_Change
sub.

Is there any code that could be used in the add-in that would achieve the
same task of monitoring cells A2 and B2 for change, but reside in the .xla
add-in instead of in the Worksheet_Change sub within "Sheet1"?

CODE:

Select Case Target.Address

Case Is = "$A$2"
' Do something ...