Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Workbook Slow

Hi,

I find my program execution is quite slow and I suspect it is because of the
Worksheet_Calculate routine. Is there a way to have Worksheet_calculate
programatically run only once instead of once for every change that was made?
Also, have it run only on the sheet the change impacted?

I already have Application.Screenupdating set to false and
Application.EnableEvents set to false

--
Thanks for your help.
Karen53
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

put these at the beginning of your code:
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

and these at the end
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Gary

"Karen53" wrote in message

I find my program execution is quite slow and I suspect it is because of
the
Worksheet_Calculate routine. Is there a way to have Worksheet_calculate
programatically run only once instead of once for every change that was
made?
Also, have it run only on the sheet the change impacted?

I already have Application.Screenupdating set to false and
Application.EnableEvents set to false

--
Thanks for your help.
Karen53

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Oh, wow! I can't get over the difference that made! Now it's 'smokin'
Thank you Gary!!
--
Thanks for your help.
Karen53