Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CustomMenu.Controls.Add

I have been using the CustomMenu for a while, but what I want to do is have
one menu option have multiple menu options "built" off it. For example, when
I trace down the File Menu to Print Area, I have an arrow for additional
choices, Set Print area and clear print area. I want to build these types
of additional choices. What is the syntax for this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Add a pop-up control (which is what a menu is), and to this add your command
buttons.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Mike H." wrote in message
I have been using the CustomMenu for a while, but what I want to do is have
one menu option have multiple menu options "built" off it. For example,
when
I trace down the File Menu to Print Area, I have an arrow for additional
choices, Set Print area and clear print area. I want to build these
types
of additional choices. What is the syntax for this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The first example on this page shows the code to do this:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/menus.html

- Jon
-------

"Mike H." wrote in message
I have been using the CustomMenu for a while, but what I want to do is
have
one menu option have multiple menu options "built" off it. For example,
when
I trace down the File Menu to Print Area, I have an arrow for additional
choices, Set Print area and clear print area. I want to build these
types
of additional choices. What is the syntax for this?

For Each Ctl In Me.Controls LongBeachGuy Excel Programming 1 December 29th 07 05:04 PM
add controls stewart Excel Programming 0 September 10th 07 12:47 AM
Excel controls vs vba controls cmpcwil2[_6_] Excel Programming 3 April 19th 06 03:33 PM
ActiveX Controls vs Form Controls Alex Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 11th 06 08:46 AM
Event procedures for controls added with Controls.Add John Austin[_4_] Excel Programming 1 March 9th 05 03:31 PM