Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default embedded sheets in a Word doc

I have a Word document that has two seperate embedded Excel sheets in it.
How can I get a value from one sheet into the other sheet using VBA? For
arguments sake, let's call them sheet1 and sheet2, and I would like a value
from sheet1!A1 to be automatically entered in sheet2:A1 once the value in
sheet1!:A1 is updated. I have asked this question before, but I really need
an answer.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You might get some help from this site. Not sure how much detail they give
in respect to data transfer between two sheets, but they discuss the basics.

http://www.glencoe.com/ps/computered...?articleId=360