Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Icy Icy is offline

Default Excel Macro - Extract data from website

Hello, could anyone please help. I have a macro which will pull the URL
address from the excel sheet (more than 100 entries) and open the website
then extract the data from it. (using for loop) I am running into a problem,
where a pop up Security Alert window will appear when excel try to open some
URL.
"Information you exchange with this site cannot be viewed or changed by
other. However, thre is a problem with the site's security certificate. Do
you want to proceed?"
I have to manual click on Yes to bypass this so the loop will contiune. I
tried to set my web page security setting to low, still doesn't work. Anyway
can have a macro to detect a web security pop up and answer "Yes"
automatically? Or is there a better way to do this?
Thanks!