Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "Move or Copy" sheet

Hi,

I want to bring up the edit menu's "Move or Copy" dialog box via a control
button. I've tried to record a macro to simulate the actions so I could see
the code to do this but that did not work. I want the user to be able to
insert the sheet into an existing file or a new workbook.

The only reason I'm thinking this way instead of coding is because I'm a
complete programming novice and am not sure how to do it. I'd need user input
and all sorts of stuff so the user could select an existing file (if one
exists) or open the template file and insert it into it and of course save it
with the new name. This seems pretty overwhelming for me at this stage but,
I'm open to learning if someone could help me through the process.

As always, TIA.

AFJr
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe use real template sheets (xlt) is a option to keep it simple ?
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sheettemplate.htm

If not post back and we can help you to build another macro

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm