Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Row Headings (cell number) on Rightside

Hi,

I would like to show the row heading (cell number) on rightside of my
printouts. I know there is an option, filepage setupsheet"row and column
headings" will show them on the left and top.

Is there a way I can make them show up on the right and top side of my print
outs.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Ken is offline

Mario

I am not aware of a way to make the real row heading show up on the
right, but, it is easy enough to make it look like. You can put the
formula =row() in the rightmost column of your print range, and format
it to look almost exactly like the ones Bill Gates puts on the left
for us.

Good luck.

Ken
Norfolk, Va