Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional formatting cells with formulas = "DIV/0!"

I want to conditionally format a cell that 1) contains a formula and 2) the
result of the formula equals €œDIV/0!€

Is there a way to do this?

--
Marc
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the Conditional Formatting dialog (from the Format menu), change "Cell
Value Is" to "Formula Is" and enter the following formula:

=IF(ISERROR(A1),ERROR.TYPE(A1)=2)

Of course, change the A1 reference to the appropriate cell.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson