Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PT - list multiple page field selections

I have a pivot table based off of a cube. One of the page filters has
multiple selections. Whenever new values are added to that field in the cube,
they are automatically selected in the page field when the PT is refreshed.
This is something i *don't* want. I'd like to run a macro that quickly checks
to see what's selected in the page field and either automatically change it
to what i want (if new values were selected) or just list somewhere which
values were selected so I can easily scan the list and change the pivot table
if necessary.

I've seen help for single selections in a page field (e.g.,
CurrentPage.Name), but haven't seen anything for multiple selections. Can
this be done?

Thanks,
rachael