Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Certificate not trusted

Hi,
They changed my computer at my office workstation. I reloaded my excel
programs. But get this error/warning message now when I open my workbooks
that have my macros in:
" This CA Root Certificate is not trusted. To enable trust, install this
signature certificate in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities Store."
I have a signature for my macros, but now on this different computer it says
to reinstall the signature in the authorities store I guess.
Does anyone know where the Trusted Root Authorities Store is? I looked in
both Excel help and Visual Basic help for this. Maybe I missed it.
Thanks for your time in advance,
Amy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Dec 28, 7:30 am, AMY Z. wrote:
Hi,
They changed my computer at my office workstation. I reloaded my excel
programs. But get this error/warning message now when I open my workbooks
that have my macros in:
" This CA Root Certificate is not trusted. To enable trust, install this
signature certificate in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities Store."
I have a signature for my macros, but now on this different computer it says
to reinstall the signature in the authorities store I guess.
Does anyone know where the Trusted Root Authorities Store is? I looked in
both Excel help and Visual Basic help for this. Maybe I missed it.
Thanks for your time in advance,
Amy

Hello Amy,

Have a look at this site to restore your digital certificate
http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?t=285212

If you have a network, you may want to have a look at this site
also...

The SelfCert.exe is used in 2000, 2002, and 2003. It is located in the
default Office folder. You can also use "Search" to find it.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross