Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default userform from scratch

im new to using userforms etc.

can do a litle bit of macro programing for my excell documents but want to
take it up a level now and give my projects a "face"

wat site can i go to in order to learn the basics of userforms? like how do
i get it to open when i dbl click my excel project icon. with excell
minimized. how do i get the info that i type in to go to the correct cells in
my project? etc.

even if i can get a email adress so i can have a tutor...

please guys!!!!!!!!!

thanx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

a real basic tutorial would be:
http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html
otherwise enter "userform tutorial excel" in google.

as far as tutor goes....it's best to post here, that
way everybody can and will help you and we can
see the progress and don't tell you things twice.
Remember, be polite and try to explain as best
as you can and i'm sure you will get a lot of help.

cheers

Carlo

On Dec 27, 5:37*pm, pswanie wrote:
im new to using userforms etc.

can do a litle bit of macro programing for my excell documents but want to
take it up a level now and give my projects a "face"

wat site can i go to in order to learn the basics of userforms? like how do
i get it to open when i dbl click my excel project icon. with excell
minimized. how do i get the info that i type in to go to the correct cells in
my project? etc.

even if i can get a email adress so i can have a tutor...

please guys!!!!!!!!!

thanx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here are a couple of references:

Debra Dalgleish's site:
Http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

and these articles by Peter Aiken:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...ffice.10).aspx

--

Dave Peterson