Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default retrieve data from Access Database

I have an aplication to retrieve data from Access query or local table

Are there any example that I can use to pass parameter to the query to get
report?

Your information is great appreciated,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Souris

Maybe this page will help you
http://www.rondebruin.nl/accessexcel.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Souris" wrote in message ...
I have an aplication to retrieve data from Access query or local table

Are there any example that I can use to pass parameter to the query to get
report?

Your information is great appreciated,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the message,

This example is to retrieve table.
If my data need run macro to get the data.

Is it possible to run access macro or query from Excel?

Thanks again,