Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to copy values from a table

With the exception of macros, I'm very proficient with Excel. All I really
know how to do with macros is record them and play them back. Unfortunately,
I need to do something a little more complicated. I have a table of variables
that feed into a series of lookups and data tables. I need a macro to go
through the table in serial fashion, copying a value from the first line of
the table into a designated cell, then printing a range, then going to the
second line in the table, copying that value into the same cell, printing the
same range, etc. I need it to go through all the variables in that column of
the table until it reaches the bottom. I picked up a couple of VBA Excel
books but haven't seen anything on point.

I'm looking either for a really on-point code example to follow, or failing
that, general recommendations. If the code isn't available, is there a
recommended online resource, training dvd, etc?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe...

Debra Dalgleish has some code that will use one worksheet as a database and
another worksheet as a form that can be printed.

If you want to review that:
http://contextures.com/xlForm03.html

--

Dave Peterson