Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
maz maz is offline

Default ADO 2.7 recordset problem

I have the following bit of code

There are 13 records in the table i'm reading into the recordset from.

I keep getting an OVERFLOW error that has to do with the rs.Fields(1)
line below...
If i remove that line.. loop works fine of course

The array has 14 cells so there's no problem there.

i = 1
While Not rs.EOF
BucketArray(i) = rs.Fields(1)
i = i + 1
rs.MoveNext
Wend

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
maz maz is offline

On Dec 15, 12:15 pm, maz wrote:
I have the following bit of code

There are 13 records in the table i'm reading into the recordset from.

I keep getting an OVERFLOW error that has to do with the rs.Fields(1)
line below...
If i remove that line.. loop works fine of course

The array has 14 cells so there's no problem there.

i = 1
While Not rs.EOF
BucketArray(i) = rs.Fields(1)
i = i + 1
rs.MoveNext
Wend

Any ideas?

SORRY ... I got it ... It was just an array data type issue

Disregard this thread... thanks