Posted to microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.automation,microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins

Default Variable number of parameters in Excel User Defined Function

Try this method signatu
Object MyFunc(params Object[][,] YourCells)

You may find other useful info on this topic in my blog. If you get a
successful deployment, please let me know.

Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development
remove.mungeNebula-RnD.com/blog/tech/2007/11/excel-tools5.html

ep wrote:

Hey All,

I'm writing a C# automation add-in for Excel 2003 and I need to be able to
pass in an undefined number of object parameters (ie noncontiguous cells) to
my UDF. This is achieved in VBA by using the ParamArray, but the C# params
doesn't seem to work.

Does anyone know a way I can do this without hardcoding in "optional"
parameters? Let me know if there's anything else that would be helpful to
know.

Thanks