Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default public sub worksheet_change ever possible?

I don't mean it in the syntax way but conceptually can
worksheet_change be in public scope?
Instead of copying and pasting the same code for each sheet vba
coding, I was wondering if there's way to put worksheet_change in
thisworkbook and call the function from each sheet.

TIA,
Daniel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jiheon,

The workbook_sheetchange() event fires after the worksheet_change() event.
So you can probably tweak your worksheet_change code and make it work in the
workbook_sheetchange event...

--
Hope that helps.

Vergel Adriano