Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Double Click on cell to goto - Help needed please

Hello all, i got a reply on my last post but it is not doing what i
require. What i need to do is the following: if i click on a specific
cell(named range "Hood") and if it is more than zero then i want to go
to another sheet and show the applicable parts.

I would appreciate any help on this please and i thank you in advance
for any help given.

Best regards,

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i'll take a stab, just change the sheet references.

paste it on the relevant worksheet code page

Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim rng As Range
Set ws = Worksheets("Sheet1")

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("hood")) Is Nothing Then
If ws.Range("hood") 0 Then
Application.Goto (Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("G1")),
scroll:=True

Gary Keramidas

"Les Stout" wrote in message
Hello all, i got a reply on my last post but it is not doing what i
require. What i need to do is the following: if i click on a specific
cell(named range "Hood") and if it is more than zero then i want to go
to another sheet and show the applicable parts.

I would appreciate any help on this please and i thank you in advance
for any help given.

Best regards,

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks so much Gary, i can work with that.

Best regards,

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

you don't need the dim rng statement, i typed that by habit and never used
it.

--

Gary Keramidas