Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reference Material for setting values for Form Controls using VBA

CAn anyone point me to a good reference site/material on the different form
controls (Listbox, group box, label, etc) and how to set those properties
(such as setting the text, color) using VBA?

Was trying to navigate through microsoft's help online, but is quite
cumbersome. Any help would be appreciate.

thanks,
Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What I did was just place an object on a form and then down in the lower
left-hand area of my screen was a properties box. The properties can be
viewed categorized or alphabetcal. Experiment with changing them to learn
what they do. To put code, right-click the object and select view-code.
Then put code in and see what happens. That is how I've learned it.