Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I save a macro to an excel 2007 woorkbook

I am getting an error that says can not save in a macro free workbook. This
workbook resides on a pub share. I can not even get it to let me save the
VBA file. I just updated to 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to change the Save As Type from "Excel Workbook xlsx" to "Excel
Macro Enabled Workbook xlsm"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson