Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MenuMaker

I'm generating a menu using MenuMaker, where I list on a sheet within a file
the applicable menu info, as follows, then put code in the file to generate
the menu. Problem is that in some of my captions I want to use the ampersand
(see below), but when I use the & sign, Excel thinks I want to underline the
character after it. How do I enter the caption so that it comes out
correctly as just B&P?

Level Caption Position/Macro Divider FaceID
1 B&P
2 Input Tab
3 Copy CP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

B&&P wil give you B&P without the underlined character.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP