Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Date reformat and export

To all,

I have a workbook that contains many worksheets named after a date for
example 2007911(1), 2007911(2) etc. (Format - yyyyddmm)

I want to be able to run a macro that will strip all the () (brakets)
out of the dates and insert an _, i.e. turn 2007911(1) into 2007911_1
and 2007911_2 etc.

I then want to be able to copy all the sheets in this format to a
workbook called PAT.xls. and then run or call a macro named 'test'
which is in a module in PAT.xls. I have a worksheet called control
which I do not wish to copy over to PAT.xls.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards