Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing file/open and file/saveas directories

Hi,

When i use the Pl/sql developer function 'copy to excel', it creates/opens
an excel file for me in the "c.\...\temp" directory".
Now when I am in this file and I use the file/open and file/save commands
excel defaults to the "c.\...\temp" directory".

I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the path of the file/open
file/saveas commands.( a small macro hopefully)
I would like to be able to save the file right at the "c:\" directory.

I am using excel2000 and windowxp.
If you need any more info, just ask. I am not very computer literate.

Thanks