Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default comparing contents of worksheets

I need to write a macro that will allow me to compare to worksheets to
identify what has been added, deleted, or otherwise edited from one to the
other.
I know how to program the formatting issues to make sure the columns are
consistent etc. The two worksheets will have a record number in column A.
What I need to do is check each column for a given record number to see if
there are differences.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
TIA
Papa J