Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Call Excel Macro from Outlook

Hi
How do you call an excel macro from Outlook? I have an excel macro
that relies on an email I get everyday, so I have a macro in Outlook
that copies the excel attachment to a certain folder. I would then
like that macro to open up a workbook in Excel that has my macro in
and autorun it without me having to open it manually. Is this
possible?

Thanks,
Simon