Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default user form, field split???

I have a field that contains a set of numbers, and I would like to display
those numbers in a user form in different fields. These would not be
editable, nor do they need to be saved, this is just for display purposes
only.

The data in the field (cell) looks like this:
12345.001 12346.005
22223.006 53423.009 12345.001

There is always just one space between the numbers. There can be anywhere
from zero to 20 numbers in this cell.

Is this possible? If yes, can it be easily done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

With Me.Userform1
.Label1.Caption = Left$(Range("A1").Value, InStr(Range("A1").Value, "
") - 1)
.Label2.Caption = Right$(Range("A1").Value, Len(Range("A1").Value) -
InStr(Range("A1").Value, " "))
End With

Just add this code to wherever you want to introduce this data

--
HTH

Bob

"Rominall" wrote in message
I have a field that contains a set of numbers, and I would like to display
those numbers in a user form in different fields. These would not be
editable, nor do they need to be saved, this is just for display purposes
only.

The data in the field (cell) looks like this:
12345.001 12346.005
22223.006 53423.009 12345.001

There is always just one space between the numbers. There can be anywhere
from zero to 20 numbers in this cell.

Is this possible? If yes, can it be easily done?

Active X Controls Tabbing from Form Field 2 Form Field Tfrup12 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 19th 08 08:15 PM
Split field dk New Users to Excel 14 January 10th 08 02:22 AM
Reading Access Form Field and Copy to Excel Field KevinKBM Excel Programming 0 July 13th 07 07:16 PM
User form to change manual field filter in pivot table bennyob Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 March 7th 07 01:00 PM
Split one field into two BW[_2_] Excel Programming 3 May 23rd 06 02:17 PM