Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Late Binding access reference in Excel Module

Hi

I have an excel form which is used on 2 different versions of excel and
access, one is 97 and the other is 2000.

Unfortunately it would not help developing on 97 as we need to place onto a
Intranet site and to do that it must run through 2000 first. Once it has gone
through 2000 I cannot get it to work in 97 anymore.

I would love some help on this please as I am pulling out my hair.
Thanks
Noemi