Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find text then cut and paste it

HI,

I'm trying to write a macro that will take the text in a cell (ex. B10) in
worksheet A then go to worksheet B and search Column C to find a match. Then
I'd like it to copy the match and the two cell to it's left from worksheet B
and past that back in worksheet A in cell C10. I'd like it to do this down a
list that is on worksheet A.

Also if there is more than one match in Column C of worksheet B I'd like it
to find all of them and insert lines in Worksheet A to past the matching
results.

Can this be done?

Help please. Donna
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm new to vba so I could really use some help on the whole macro. I'll check
out the help but most of it doesn't mean too much to me.

Thanks,
Donna

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Sure, have a look in the vba help index for FINDNEXT.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel