Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pictures on worksheet flickering as they are repainted

I have a worksheet that gets populated with up to 60 little pictures.
My macro uses the Application.screenupdating=false and true to help
with flicker and speed when it is putting them on the sheet. My
question is with just plain scrolling up and down the worksheet, using
the mouse or what ever, the pictures all get repainted and flicker. It
is quite an annoyance. Is there some way to reduce/eliminate this
screen repaint when just moving around on a worksheet?

Thanks
Scott
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's probably a function of your video card that can't keep up. Try
the running the macro on a couple of other machines with different
hardware and see if there's a difference.

SteveM

Flickering cyrus Excel Programming 3 February 7th 07 01:47 AM
FLICKERING...(fore ground font color with flickering).. Eddy Stan Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 March 23rd 06 06:20 PM
How do I reference pictures in a worksheet? mdkoskinen Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 October 10th 05 12:12 AM
Pictures in a worksheet ZorroZ Excel Worksheet Functions 3 June 11th 05 11:41 PM
Worksheet Protection and Inserting Pictures Hood Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 3rd 05 09:53 PM